Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hi Everyone!





We just got home from dropping off Bill and Joan at the airport.  Joan said that we needed to get our blog spot set up so here it is.

In case anyone doesn't know what is going on in our lives here is a brief update.

We are living in Los Angeles, CA just on the border of Santa Monica.  Cameron is working for a visual fx company in Santa Monica called Hydraulx  where he has been working since the week after he finished school last April.  He is currently working "The Incredible Hulk," which will be out June 13th. During December & January he worked for another company called CafeFX working on the movie Speed Racer, which comes out next weekend so you we all have to go see it!  I am also working in Santa Monica at a hotel right off the beach, The Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, in the accounting department as the accounts receivables clerk.

Right now we are trying to get away with having only one car since I totaled my 2007 VW Rabbit at the end of March and since we had just bought the 350Z in February.  So Cam and I try to go into work at the same time and leave work together so we can carpool.  If he has to stay late then I do have a friend at work that can drop me off.  

So far no additions to our family, we can't have pets in our apartment or we would probably have a dog by now.  Our plan right now is to move out of our tiny 1 bed/1 bath apartment into at least a 2 bedroom place by July or August of next year so that we can have room for a baby so check with us next you on that.

Well that's about all for now.  I will post some pics and try to keep the site updated.



5 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Hi Cam and Monica, We just found out you guys have a website. We put you on our family link so you might get a few more comments now. Love your pictures. We enjoyed having Marta visit on Sunday night. Sounds like the family is growing and doing well. See you soon, Oct. 10. Can't wait!

Troy and Heather said...

Hey Cam and Monica, I know you haven't updated this for a while, so maybe this will give you something to post if you have time. I tagged you guys on my blog, so if you have time, you will have to do it. It was so great to see you at the wedding and we miss you guys.

Troy and Heather said...

Oh, I forgot to say, just go to my blog for further details.

Kris & Christina said...

Hey Cameron and Monica,
This is Kris(Christi's husband). I tagged you both. Check out my blog for details. Christinaandkris.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Kris

Michelle said...

hey girl! So fun to finally track you down! HOW ARE YOU!??? I hope you are well. I'd love another post update if you can find the time. so good to catch up.

love,
michelle