Monday, June 2, 2008

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

I am so happy to see that you guys have a blog! I have been keeping track of you through Bill and Joan when I am in that part of the world. You look great and happy! I am glad to know that work for Cam is going well! Keep updating so we can see what is going on with you!

Bill and Joan said...

Hey guys! How're the puppies doing?? Are they house broken yet?? We can't to see their pictures on your blog. Post soon! We're excited to see the little pups at their new house in CA. Love ya,

The Kammeyers said...

Monica! I stumbled upon your blog via Mandi's blog. :) How are you?! It has been FAR too long! I think the last time I saw you was at your bridal shower WAY back in the day! It's nice running into you here!

Mandi said...

So . . . I think it is time for you to update your blog!!! Seriously! :) I hope everything is going well for you :) Have a great day!