

We are having a baby! Due date is 11/15/2009! We had our first ultrasound last week and have a couple pictures to share. The baby was moving around so much it was hard to get a clear picture. It was so cool to hear the heart beat and even see the heart beating! We are so exited! We can't wait to hold our little one in our arms for the first time! I am 11 weeks this week and can't wait to get over the morning sickness, but of course anything I go through will be well worth it.
10 comments:
Congrats, thats so exciting! You'll be such a great mom! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys.
Congrats you two! We are so happy for you :)
congrats that is soo exciting!!
Thanks for posting. We're so excited for you guys. Time flies. That baby will be in your arms soon. Don't forget to post us some pictures of your little puppies. We're anxious to see them, too.
Congratulations!!! We are excited for the two of you. I feel for you, the nausea is never fun. The second trimester is my favorite, the nausea gets better and you can feel the baby move. Send me your email address to camirn@msn.com so I can invite you to our blog. Thanks for posting pics.
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and Cameron. Your baby will be so cute.
MO!! I can't believe I just took a shot in the dark and checked your blog. What great news to stumble upon! congratulations. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Morning sickness/all day long sickness is the pits.
LOVE YOU!
Congratulatons!!! November babies are a lot of fun. I guess all babies are a lot of fun. Maybe a baby on Cameron's birthday. We are excited for you.
We are so happy for you. Can't wait to meet your little one. Hopefully the morning sickness will be over soon.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! Did I hear you are having a little boy? We just had a little boy in July! Yay! I hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment